Ice cream with berry compote DIY
Shh, I'm about to share my hubby's secret recipe. This dessert is my favorite and one of the first ones he made for me.
1. Buy Haagen Daaz vanilla bean ice cream
2. Get your pan ready on a low heat.
3. Make sure your blackberries washed and ready
4. Put them on a pan with some sugar and mix. It will now magically turn into this delicious blackberry compote.
5. scoop one vanilla in a pretty bowl
6. Pour this fruity compote on top.
7. Top with whip cream if you like.
Voila, dessert is served!